natalie kucken

canadiiia

i went to toronto and montreal for a little while



from the window on the way to toronto
lil boy i met on the bus
suuper chill/cloudy morning with lucas (1000scientists) i can't remember which one of us took this
flowers along the highway on the way to montreal
self on the metro
i stayed here at laurence philomene olivier's magical apartment
laurence at the park
laurence painting a dead bird for photos
the aftermath of me being makeup artist for three hours
sleepy laurence
yuli sato
oliver and aaliyeh :)
the way the sky looked when i walked home at 5am every night
lake picnic with lucas
bby
me by lucas


8 comments:

  1. how are you so talented oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so wonderful I hope you had a great trip and that you never run out of that film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! nice! mtl through your dreamy lens. glad our town showed you a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so brilliant! you make everything look like a wonderful wonderful dream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing your face here. You are beautiful and so are these photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the air caught in my throat when I saw the one taken at 5 am

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh. too beautiful! I'm in in love with your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete