natalie kucken

diary 27 (september 14)



Started the month camping on a private island in upstate new york- didn't see anyone at all for days. Spent days and days on end in the city purposefully wasting time in parks or shops or on my roof or at small art show things. Lost a lot of my quiet habits and it didn't end up making me feel better like I thought it would. Flew to Oregon and road tripped through Washington for the last two weeks of it- stole camp sites in Olympic national park and the Hoh rainforest. Being in an unfamiliar-surrounding mindset nonstop is where I thrive though I've never felt this at ease within it which is maybe better i can't tell. I keep having very haunting dreams.





zxzxz-1 zxzxz-2 zxzxz-3 zxzxz-4 zxzxz-5 zxzxz-7 zxzxz-6 zxzxz-9 zxzxz-10 zxzxz-12 zxzxz-13 zxzxz-14 zxzxz-15 zxzxz-16 zxzxz-17 zxzxz-18 zxzxz-19 zxzxz-20 zxzxz-22 zxzxz-23 zxzxz-24 zxzxz-25 zxzxz-26 zxzxz-28 zxzxz-27

No comments:

Post a Comment